|Crock-Pot Pizza Chicken||
- 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (Halves)
- 1 15 Ounce Can Pizza Sauce
- 1 Cup White Rice, Uncooked
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Basil
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- Place chicken breasts in crock-pot.
- Add other ingredients except rice, water and cheese.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- For last half an hour, turn up to high and add rice and water, stirring so rice is covered.
- Serve with shredded mozarella cheese sprinkled on top of chicken.
You can add vegetables you might like on pizza as well like mushrooms, peppers, olives. If you are nervous about cooking rice in the crock-pot, you can always cook that on the stove. Just omit that step. Leftover chicken is great shredded the next day in a sandwich bun or over rice or pasta. Don’t overcook or your chicken will get dry! When cooked correctly, the chicken should be moist and easy to shred.