- 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (Halves)
- 1 15 Ounce Can Pizza Sauce
- 1 Cup White Rice, Uncooked
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Basil
- ¼ Cup Water
- Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- Place chicken breasts in crock-pot.
- Add other ingredients except rice, water and cheese.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- For last half an hour, turn up to high and add rice and water, stirring so rice is covered.
- Serve with shredded mozarella cheese sprinkled on top of chicken.