1 Cup Flour
1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3/4 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
1 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 Cup Pepperoni Slices, diced
1/2 Cup Marinara Sauce
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pepper.
- Add in eggs, olive oil, milk, 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese, mozzarella and the pepperoni slices.
- Stir well.
- In a well greased bread pan, add in one half of the batter.
- Put a layer of the marinara sauce on top of the batter.
- Add the rest of the batter evenly on top of that.
- Top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 hours or until the batter is cooked in the middle.
Linked up at the Old Fashioned Recipe Exchange!