An easy recipe to make. As you can tell, I have been given much fruit this summer and am trying to find ways to preserve it so we can enjoy it all year long. I am making extra of some recipes to give as gifts for christmas this year.
7 Lbs of Pears, cored, peeled and pureed in the blender
3 Cups of Sugar
- Add pears to the crock-pot.
- Cook on warm for 10 hours with the lid ajar.
- Add sugar and cook on high for 1 hour with the lid ajar or until you get the desired thickness.
- Ladle into warm clean canning jars and secure with lids and rings.
- process in a hot water bath for 10 minutes.