This is one we through together at the last minute and it turned out good. We love the Country Style ribs because they are so much easier to eat then the baby back ribs, and one big rib ends up being your entire meat portion of the meal.
Crock-Pot Peach Country Ribs
4 Pounds Country Style Ribs
1/4th Cup Soy Sauce
1/4th Cup of Schmuckers Peach Jam
2 Tablespoons Ketchup
1/2 Tablespoon of Fresh Minced Garlic (I used refrigerated)
Cooked Rice (will not go in crock)
- Mix Soy Sauce, Peach Jam, Ketchup and Garlic in a bowl, that will be wide enough to dip ribs.
- I used a liner.
- Spray liner or crock with Pam.
- Dip each Country Rib into soy sauce mixture getting each side covered well.
- Place in crock, pack each one in well, so they are all lying flat if possible.
- Pour remaining sauce over the top of the ribs.
- Cook on high for 8-10 hours. Check at 6-7 hours, as these can cook fairly quickly in a fast cooking crock.
- Serve over rice cooked on stove top or microwave.