This just sounds inviting! Thanks Christina for a great recipe!
|Crock-Pot Mexican Stew||
- 1-2 lbs Lean Pork, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 Cup Canned Chicken Broth
- 1 Large Can Diced Green Chile’s
- 1 Large Sweet Potato(es), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Small Onion(s), chopped
- 1 Can Rotel tomatoes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- Chopped Cilantro (optional)
- Place pork in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Add broth, onion, green chiles, tomatoes, cumin, salt and pepper; stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 3 hours.
- Add Sweet Potato around 3 hours or 4 hours cooking.
- Cook a total of 6-7 hours on Low.
- Add lime juice and stir well. Top with cilantro.