- 2 Pounds Ground Sirloin (Or Lean Ground Beef)
- 2 Bags Frozen Stew Vegetables, Thawed
- 1 Envelope McCormicks Beef Stew Seasoning
- ½ Bag Frozen Pearl Onions, Thawed
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 Cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ Cup Water
- 2 Beef Bullion Cubes
- Mix beef, eggs and breadcrumbs in mixing bowl until well mixed.
- Roll into small meatballs (about the size of a golf ball).
- Place frozen vegetables in crock-pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to crock and stir gently.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours (will depend on your crock).
Whip It Up Wednesday is a new blog-hop here on Crock-Pot Ladies where each Wednesday we will challenge each other to whip up a little something from ingredients we already have. No special shopping required! We’ll share a recipe one of the Crock-Pot Ladies concocted and invite you to join us and post your own recipes! Get creative and experiment a little with some different flavors. Post your recipe to your blog and link to it below using the blue button. Please link right to the blog post and make sure you link back to this blog hop on your post or grab our code below so everyone can join in on the fun! If you don’t have a blog, feel free to drop your recipe in the comments. If you have more than one to share, go for it! No linking to giveaways please.