This recipe is not for the faint of heart. My husband said he wanted meatloaf for dinner. A “manly meatloaf” with enough for leftover meatloaf sandwiches for the next day. Well we are a large family, so a regular meatloaf normally just feeds us for dinner and that’s it. Not this recipe though…this one has plenty for dinner and leftovers. Get out your big crock-pot for this one because it has 5 pounds of ground beef in it. And let me just tell you, this stuff is good too! Of course you can cut the recipe in half if you want to. But if you have a crew to feed or want left overs for sandwiches or just to put the extra in the freezer for another meal (or two) give this recipe a try and let me know what you think!
- 5 Lbs. Lean Ground Beef
- 4 Eggs, Beaten
- 2 Package Of Stuffing Mix (such as Stove Top Brand)
- 3 Cloves Of Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- ¼ Cup Mustard
- ¼ Cup Ketchup
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1 Cup Water
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Dump meat mixture into crock-pot and pat down evenly.
- If using glaze, glaze your meatloaf with ketchup and brown sugar mixture.
- Cover crock-pot with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.