|Crock-Pot Leftover Turkey and Tomatoes with a Kick||
- 1 Bell Pepper, Diced
- 3 or 4 Stalks Celery, Diced
- 2 – 14.5 Ounce Cans Stewed Tomatoes
- 4 1/2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt (To Taste)
- 4 Cups Leftover Turkey,Cut Up or Shredded (White Meat)
- 1/2 Cup Red Wine
- 6 Cups Rice, Cooked
- Put everything except rice in the crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- In the meantime cook rice.
- Serve turkey mixture over rice.
You can omit the wine and add a little broth or water if desired. I use anything I happen to have in the house. Works really great the next day too!