Definitely do not cook the noodles first. The first time I made the recipe, I half cooked them. The noodles came out mushy. So I did it again a second time and did not cook the noodles. The noodles came out perfect. I recommend not leaving this in the crock-pot after it is done. The crock-pot still cooks it even if it is turned off.
- 1 Package Lasagna Noodles
- 1 1lb Ground Turkey
- 1/4 Lb Sausage
- 1 Jar Pasta Sauce
- 1 16oz Package of Mozzerella Cheese
- 1 15oz Package Ricotta Cheese
- 1 11.5 oz Can of V8 Juice
- Cook Ground Turkey and Sausage in pan. Strain grease out.
- In crock-pot, layer Lasagna Noodles, pasta sauce, meat and Ricotta cheese until all items are in crock-pot.
- Add mozerella cheese to top of Lasagna.
- Pour V8 Juice along the sides of the lasagna.
- Cook on high for 7 hours.
- Once Lasagna is cooked, remove from crock-pot into a serving dish. The crock-pot will continue cooking the Lasagna noodles even after turned off. Noodles will become sticky if left inside.