Crock-Pot Hot Mushroom Dip
Recipe type: Dip
- ½ Package of Bacon
- 8oz Package Fresh Mushrooms, diced
- 1 Medium Onion, Diced
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoon Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- 8oz Packaged Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- In a Pan, Cook bacon until Crisp.
- Remove bacon and chop into smal pieces.
- In Bacon Drippings, saute mushrooms, onion and garlic until tender.
- Add flour, salt and pepper to mushroom mixture.
- Stir until thick.
- Add bacon, mushroom mixture, and remaining ingredients to crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Stirring mid way.
- Serve warm with crackers.