Crock-Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
4-6 Frozen Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 Bottle of Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ Sauce
1 20 Ounce Can of Pineapple Chunks, Drained
- Place the frozen chicken breasts in the crock-pot
- Add entire bottle of BBQ sauce, covering the chicken
- Add drained can of Pineapple Chunks on top
- Cover and cook: 2-3 hours on HIGH or 4-6 hours on LOW
- Serve whole breasts with favorite side dish and enjoy!
Another great reader recipe from R. Huffman at Adventures in Abbyland!
If you enjoyed this post please share it!