The kids loved the Hamburger Soup. It isn’t something I have exactly made before, but it was a hit.
|Crock-Pot Hamburger Soup||
- 1 Pound Hamburger
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 Cans Kidneys
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Can Corn (drained)
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Package of Ranch Italian Dressing
- 1 Bottle ( 48 bottle) V8 Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- Brown Hamburger and cook onions and garlic with it.
- Do not drain any cans except corn, add all ingredientsl into Crock-Pot.
- Cook on Low for 6 hours.
- *Will Scorch if cooked on high*