The kids loved the Hamburger Soup. It isn’t something I have exactly made before, but it was a hit.
|Crock-Pot Hamburger Soup
Recipe Type: Soup
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 6 hours
Total time: 6 hours 15 mins
Crock-Pot Hamburger Soup with Kidney Beans, Black Beans, Corn and V8 Soup. Needs to be cooked in a 5 quart or Larger Crock-Pot. You can replace the Kidney Beans with Ranch style Beans and/or Diced tomatoes with Rotel to make it spicy if you like.
- 1 Pound Hamburger
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 Cans Kidneys
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Can Corn (drained)
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Package of Ranch Italian Dressing
- 1 Bottle ( 48 bottle) V8 Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- Brown Hamburger and cook onions and garlic with it.
- Do not drain any cans except corn, add all ingredientsl into Crock-Pot.
- Cook on Low for 6 hours.
- *Will Scorch if cooked on high*