- 2 Chicken Breasts, Split, Bone-In (4 pieces)
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth, Low-Sodium
- 1 Jar Pitted Kalamata Olives, Drained (Or Fresh From Deli Department)
- 1 – 9 Ounce Jar Marinated Artichokes (Or Canned Artichokes)
- 2 – 14.5 Ounce Cans Diced Tomatoes With Garlic, Oregano and Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Pepper to Taste
- ½ Cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- Put all ingredients except feta cheese in the crock-pot and cover.
- Cook on low for 6-9 hours.
- Serve chicken with the broth over couscous with feta cheese crumbled on top.