Here is a delicious recipe sent to us by reader and blogger Robyn Huffman who blogs over at Adventures In Abbyland
Thanks Robyn for the great recipe!
Crock-Pot Garlic & Herb Chicken
4 Frozen Boneless Chicken Breasts
1/2 Onion, Sliced
1 1/2 Cups Water
2 Tablespoons Butter
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
Black Pepper, To Taste
McCormick Perfect Pinch Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- Place the frozen chicken breasts in the crock-pot.
- Add the sliced onion, butter and water.
- Add salt and pepper (I gave the pepper just a few quick shakes).
- Add the Garlic & Herb seasoning (I gave the bottle several good shakes).
- Cover and Cook, 4-5 hours on HIGH or 8-10 hours on LOW.
- Serve whole breasts with favorite side dish and enjoy!