2 lbs Ground Beef, cooked and drained
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 15 oz Can Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
1 15 oz Can White Beans, rinsed and drained
1 10 oz Can of Rotel
1 11.5 oz Can V8 Juice
1 McCormick Chili Seasoning Packet
1/2 Cups Water
1/4 Cup Corn Meal
1 10oz Bag of Corn Chips
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- On the stove, cook ground beef with the garlic until ground beef is cooked. drain.
- Add ground beef , Rotel, 2 cans of beans, V8 Juice and the Chili Spice to the crock-pot.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Use the corn meal to thicken if needed.
- Serve with a topping of corn chips and shredded cheese.
This turned out very tasty. Having never eaten or cooked Frito Pie, I must say it is pretty much chili topped with Corn Chips. Adjust the recipe to your taste as you want.