Crock-Pot Easy Roast Dinner
Author: Angela McCulloch
Recipe type: Entree
A classic roast dinner with roast beef and vegetables is that much easier (and juicier) in the crock-pot. This recipe comes to us from reader Angela McCulloch.
- 1 Beef Roast (As Lean as Possible)
- 1 – 1 Pound Bag of Baby Carrots
- 5-7 Potatoes (Peeled and Quartered)
- 1 Pouch Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Cup Water
- Empty the contents of the bag of baby carrots into the bottom of the crockpot.
- Add peeled and quartered potatoes on top of the baby carrots.
- Place beef roast on top of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle pouch of Onion Soup mix on top of roast.
- Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of the pot.
- Cook on low for 10-12 hours.
This meal can be cooked on high for 6 hours, or on low for 10-12 hours. Either way, you have a fully cooked, yummy dinner without a lot of fuss and muss.