I had a friend tell me you could make a fantastic dip this way, but never tried it. I have seen a lot of talk lately on Pinterest
about this and decided it was time to try. This was awesome! literally. We dipped apples in it, and now I am going to toss popcorn with it and make a great snack!
1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT a pop-top can)
- Remove paper label from can.
- Place Sweetened Condensed Milk in crock-pot.
- Place enough water in crock-pot to submerge can completely.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove can and let cool completely. This is important as the contents can explode.
- Dip in apples or your favorite fruit.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!