Yummy recipe by reader Jennifer Estep at http://sparkpeople.com
|Crock-Pot Creamy Salsa Chicken||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 6 hours
Total time: 6 hours 5 mins
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1 Package Reduced Sodium Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can Reduced Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup (condensed)
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- Rice (Not for Crock-Pot)
- Add chicken to crock-pot.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken.
- Pour salsa and soup over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Serve with rice.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe