|Crock-Pot Cranberry Stuffing||
- 12-15 Ounce Bag of Stuffing
- 5 Ounce of Butter Melted
- 1 Ounce of Butter Not Melted for Onion
- 1 Small Green Onion Chopped Finely or Shredded
- 1 Cup of Celery Chopped Fine
- 4 Cups of Chicken Broth or Stock
- 2 Cups of Fresh Cranberries Rinsed
- Reynolds Liners
- Cook onions in tablespoon of butter for several minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl add all ingredients except fresh cranberries and 1 cup of the broth.
- Mix until it is moistened.
- If you need to add more chicken broth or water you can.
- Once it is moist enough, carefully add cranberries and stir in.
- Add in 1/2 a cup of Chicken broth leaving 1/2 a cup of broth left.
- Place in your crock-pot, (crock-pot must have either a Reynolds Liner or foil in it or this will burn).
- Pour the remaining 1/2 cup of chicken broth around edges of the crock-pot.
- Take foil and cover the top of the stuffing unless you have less then a 1/2 inch remaining of room as it will get too crispy at the edges otherwise.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.