- 4 Green Peppers Cored
- 1½ Cup Cooked White Rice
- 1 lb of Hamburger
- 1 lb Pork Sausage (no sage)
- 1 16oz Block of Velveeta
- optional ingredients:
- ½ Small Onion Chopped
- Brown pork sausage. Drain and put in bowl.
- Cook rice in a separate pan. Mix cooked rice with pork sausage. Set aside.
- Brown Hamburger. Drain then put back in skillet.
- Add chopped onion and brown for another 15 minutes.
- Add sausage and rice mixture to hamburger.
- Chop Velveeta into pieces and add to meat mixture.
- Heat on low until velveeta melts and mixes with meat. Set aside.
- Par-boil cored Bell Peppers.
- Fill Bell Peppers with Velveeta meat mixture.
- Place Bell Peppers in 6qt crock-pot. Any Extra mixture place around the outside.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.