Reader Julie Nowakowski
is a busy cook, this is her third recipe she has sent us this month, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to share it with all of our readers! It sounds amazing!
Now, Lady Tara did her own version previously, Crock-Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner, but we like variety!
If you like corned beef and cabbage then try this recipe out and let us know what you think!
Crock-Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage #2
1 Medium Onion, Cut Into Wedges
4 Medium Potatoes, Peeled & Quartered
1 Lb. Baby Carrots
3 Cups Water
3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
1 Bay Leaf
2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Tablespoons Cider Vinegar
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
1 Corned Beef Brisket With Spice Packet (3 Lbs.), Cut In Half
1 Small Head Cabbage, Cut Into Wedges
- Place the onion, potatoes and carrots in a 5 to 7 quart slow cooker.
- Combine water, garlic, bay leaf, sugar, vinegar, pepper and contents of spice packet; pour over vegetables.
- Top with brisket and cabbage.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 – 9 hours or until meat and veggies are tender.
- Remove bay leaf before serving.
If you have a crock-pot recipe that you would like to share with us – send it on over!