|Crock-Pot Corn and Potato Soup||
Recipe Type: Soup
Prep time: 45 mins
Cook time: 6 hours
Total time: 6 hours 45 mins
- 1 Small Onion Diced
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 14.5 oz Cans of Chicken Broth
- 5 Large Potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 2 Packages Frozen Corn
- 1 Pint Half N Half
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- Sautee Onions in butter until onions are clear.
- Peel and Chop Potatoes.
- Add Onions, Potatoes, Broth, Corn, Half n Half and Pepper to 4 qt crock-pot.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe