This reader recipe was sent in to us from Maria M and looks incredibly easy and fabulous! Don’t forget when you send in your recipes and we publish them, you are entered to win a new crock-pot. The more you send in, the more entries you get! Let us know if you try this one out.
Crock-Pot Citrus Rosemary Chicken
1 Whole Chicken, Washed and Patted Dry
1-2 Small Oranges or 1 Orange and 1 Lime
4-5 Cloves Garlic
3/4 Cup Honey
A Bunch of Fresh Rosemary
- Rinse chicken, pat dry, and place in crock.
- Quarter oranges or orange and lime, whichever you prefer, and put inside the cavity.
- Put garlic cloves inside cavity.
- Pour honey on top of chicken.
- Lay rosemary on top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!