This was a crowd pleaser!
Crock-Pot Cinnamon Sweet Roll Casserole
2 8ct Packages Refrigerated Sweet Rolls
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
1/4 Cup Stick Butter
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Cup Chopped Pecans (optional)
- Line the bottom of the crock-pot with foil for easy removal or use a heat safe casserole dish that fits in your crock-pot.
- Melt butter and poor into bottom of crock-pot.
- Open your refrigerated sweet rolls and set the Icing aside for later.
- Cut your sweet rolls into 4 equal pieces.
- Place the sweet roll cut pieces into the crock-pot (no specific order but covering all open spots)
- In a bowl beat eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Poor egg mixture over the sweet roll pieces in the crock-pot.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on top (optional)
- Cook with lid on , on HIGH for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until the middle is no longer doughy and springs back to the touch.
- Remove from crock-pot.
- Heat your icing containers in the microwave for 15 seconds (might have to do twice), but be careful so you do not melt the containers.
- Pour the icing over the sweet rolls.