This is a nice warming beverage that you can whip up in your slow cooker. Different than your typical hot apple cider.
Crock-Pot Cinnamon Cranberry Tea
1 16oz Can Jellied Cranberry Sauce
2 6 oz Cans Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, thawed
1 Cup White Sugar
5 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
3 Whole Cinnamon Sticks
25 Whole Cloves
4 Quarts Water
- In mesh bag (spice bag if you have it), put cinnamon sticks and cloves.
- Add 4 cups water to Crock-Pot and place bag in water. If you do not have a bag, add cinnamon and cloves to water and then strain out when done.
- Cook on High for 1 hour then remove spices.
- Add remaining ingredients to crock-pot.
- Cook on low stirring until cranberry sauce has melted and is mixed in.
- Serve on low and add one cinnamon stick back (for decoration and a little extra flavor)