National Covered Chocolate Anything Day, December 16th!
This is hands down my children’s favorite crock-pot dish that I have made so far! I’m sure it had nothing to do with the fact that it was chocolate. The best part was my son wanted the chocolate so bad he was willing to eat the entire strawberry, green stem and all. Which he responded with ”gross” when he was chewing up the green leafy part. We convinced him that he only had to eat the red part of the strawberry next time….
Crock-Pot Chocolate Fondue
4 Cups Nestle Milk Chocolate Chips
1 and 1/3rd Cup of Half-and-Half
Reynolds Slow Cooker Liner
Things to Dip: Angel Food Cake, Strawberries, Pretzels, Marshmallows
- Put Liner in Small Crock Pot (this will help eliminate having to scrape all the chocolate back out of crock-pot later.
- Spray liner heavily with Pam or similar.
- Pour 4 cups of Nestle milk chocolate chips.
- Pour One cup and 1/3 cup of half -and-half into crock-pot.
- Put on low for one hour(do not put on high).
- After 30 minutes stir well and then recover.
- When hour is up again stir well.
- Dip your Angel Food Cake, Strawberries, Pretzels, Marshmallows or anything else you can think of into it.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!