Great Recipe from reader Carolyn Whetstone.
Crock-Pot Chocolate Cobbler
1 Stick of Butter, Melted
1 1/2 Cup Self Rising Flour
1 1/2 Cups Sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla
3/4ths Cup Evaporated Milk
3/4ths Cup Sugar
6 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa
1 1/2 Cups Hot Water
- Turn crock-pot on high and add melted butter.
- In medium bowl combine flour, 1 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla and evaporated milk.
- Stir the blend well.
- Batter will be stiff.
- Spoon batter over melted butter.
- DO NOT STIR.
- In small mixing bowl combine 3/4th cup sugar with the cocoa.
- Blend well, springkle over top of batter.
- DO NOT STIR!
- Pour hot water over top-DO NOT STIR.
- Cook on high 4 hours.
- Chocolate sauce will look thin but will thicken as it cools.
- I used a 6 quart crock-pot.
- This is very rich and chocolatey!!
- Very good served with ice cream or just by itself.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!