Yup I mixed the two! I wanted something easy but different to make for dessert one night and decided to mix the two. This would be great with ice cream on the side. My picture does not do this much justice, but this was rich and good!
Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
1 Brownie Mix
1 Roll Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- In a bowl, prepare the brownie mix according to the package.
- Grease the bottom and sides of the crock-pot.
- Crumble the Cookie Dough into the Crock-Pot using your hands.
- Pour the brownie mix into the crock-pot over the top of the cookie dough.
- Cook on high for 45 minutes to 1 hour until the middle is still soft but not liquid.