This is our Dessert Recipe for Crock around the Clock!! I had a few leftover bananas and made this cake. Very nice flavor with an even banana and chocolate taste to it. I was going to put a frosting on top, but the powder sugar was enough for this cake.
Crock-Pot Chocolate Banana Cake
1 Devil Foods Cake Mix
3 Medium Eggs
1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
3 Medium Bananas, mashed
- In bowl, mix Dry cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil.
- Add mashed bananas and mix well.
- Add batter to a well greased cooking pan that fits into your crock-pot.
- Cook on high for 1 hour to 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Dust with powder sugar and serve.
Be sure to visit our other recipes for today in the Crock around the Clock:
Breakfast: Apple Pie for Breakfast
Lunch: Crock-Pot Warm Pastrami Sandwiches
Dinner: Crock-Pot Chicken Lasagna
Linked up to Melt in Your Mouth Monday Blog Hop