This soup was awesome!
|Crock-Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup||
Recipe Type: Soup
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 6 hours
Total time: 6 hours 30 mins
- 1 Package Long Gram and Wild Rice Mix
- 1 Lb Chicken Pieces (as long as it is not from the can)
- 1/2 Lb Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves (sliced super thin)
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 2 Cans Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Tarragon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- Fix Wild Rice according to the package.
- In sauce pan, combine Oil, Onions, Mushrooms, Chicken and Garlic.
- Cook Chicken until no longer red inside.
- Place mixture in 6qt Crock-Pot with cooked wild rice.
- Add broth, tarragon, and thyme to crock-pot mixture.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add in evaporated milk.
- Cook an additional 2 hours on low.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe