- 1 Package Long Gram and Wild Rice Mix
- 1 Lb Chicken Pieces (as long as it is not from the can)
- ½ Lb Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves (sliced super thin)
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 2 Cans Chicken Broth
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Tarragon
- ¼ Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- Fix Wild Rice according to the package.
- In sauce pan, combine Oil, Onions, Mushrooms, Chicken and Garlic.
- Cook Chicken until no longer red inside.
- Place mixture in 6qt Crock-Pot with cooked wild rice.
- Add broth, tarragon, and thyme to crock-pot mixture.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add in evaporated milk.
- Cook an additional 2 hours on low.