I have not made Chicken Divan in 8 years or so! Let alone in the Crock-Pot. The family loved it! Linked up at Little House on the Prairie Living.
|Crock-Pot Chicken Divan||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 7 hours
Total time: 7 hours 10 mins
Simple Chicken Divan Recipe!
- 2 Bags of Tyson Grilled Chicken Breast Strips 6 Ounce Each. (12 ounces)
- 1 Small Yellow Onion
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons of Flour
- 1 Small Package of Frozen Broccoli Spears Thawed (look for a package that has smaller chunks if possible, otherwise you will need to cut them down)
- 1 Cup of Celery, chopped thinly
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Taplespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Package of No Yolks Noodles
- In a mixing bowl mix all ingredients except noodles (noodles will not be placed in crock-pot).
- Pour into lightly greased crock-pot (I always use a liner!).
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
- Or high for 2 to 3 hours.
- Right before serving cook up the noodles on the stove top, and serve the sauce and chicken on top of the noodles.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe