I chopped my Potatoes with my handy dandy Vidalia Chopper. This is easier for me something when my hands aren’t feeling so great.
|Crock-Pot Cheeseburger Soup||
- 2 Lbs Ground Beef
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, chopped
- 5 Cups of Milk
- 6 Tablespoons Flour
- 16oz Velveeta Cubed (1/2 a regular log of velveeta)
- 6 Potatoes Cubed
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Cups Water
- 2 Tablespoons Beef Bouillon
- In saucepan, add ground beef, onions and butter. Cook til Beef is no longer red.
- In 6 Qt Crock-Pot, add Green Pepper, Water, Beef Bouillon, Potatoes, 4 Cups of Milk and ground beef/onion mixture.
- Stir and cook on low for 8 hours until potatoes are cooked.
- In small bowl, add the remaining cup of milk and the flour.
- Stir until flour is mixed into the milk.
- Add flour/milk mixture to crock-pot. Stir well.
- Add Velveeta .
- Cook for another 1 hour on low.