Crock-Pot Chai Latte
If you are looking for a warm and delicious beverage for a cold winter day look no further than this recipe for Crock-Pot Chai Latte!
This drink is full of delicious Chai spices with a hint of vanilla and to make it dairy free I used coconut milk instead of regular milk.
This recipe makes a good 8 to 10 servings so it is great for a small get together. But if you don’t have that many people to serve all at once you can make this, and refrigerate the leftovers. Microwave a cup for a minute or so and enjoy anytime!
4 Cups Water
2 (5.6 Oz.) Cans Coconut Milk, unsweetened
8 Tea Bags
1/3 Cup Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon Ginger
6 Cinnamon Sticks
1/2 Teaspoon Clove
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Add coconut milk, sugar, ginger, clove , water and vanilla to crock-pot.
- Tie the tea bags together and hang them in the crock-pot. You want the tea portion in the Latte but you want the strings hanging out so you can secure them on the side.
- Add the cinnamon sticks to the liquid directly.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove the tea bags from the liquid after 4 hours.
- Serve with whip cream or a dash of cinnamon on the top.
Linked up at the following link parties: GroceryShopForFree