I have seen talk of this dip on Pinterest
lately. It sounded super yummy and I had to see if it would be good in the crock-pot. And, it was. I will say that if you are not particularly crazy about hot and spicy food, you might want to only use 1/2 of the bottle of Frank’s Red Hot.
Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 Cup Ranch Dressing
1 5oz Bottle of Frank’s Red Hot Original Sauce
2 8oz Packages of Cream Cheese , cubed and softened
2 Cups Chicken Chopped into small pieces
- In 3qt Crock-Pot, add Ranch Dressing, Red Hot and Cream Cheese.
- Cook on low for 2 hours stirring occassionally.
- Once Cream Cheese is melted, add chicken and stir.
- Cook on low for an additional hour.
- Serve from crock-pot on warm with tortilla chips.