This could not get any easier I promise. This is perfect for Thanksgiving , Christmas or even Easter! I just happened to find a great deal on a ham at my local grocery store and my crew loves ham for dinner, plus the leftovers can be made into so many tasty dishes too!
|Crock-Pot Brown Sugar Ham||
- 1 (4-5) Pound Ham (I prefer a spiral sliced ham for easy serving)
- 1 Cup Light Or Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- In a small bowl combine the brown sugar and ground cloves and stir to mix.
- Spread 1/2 of the brown sugar mixture on the bottom of a 6-7 quart oval crock-pot.
- Place ham, cut side down, into crock-pot on top of the brown sugar.
- Rub the remaining brown sugar mixture all over the rest of the ham.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
- Turn crock-pot off and let sit for 30 minutes so that the ham can reabsorb some of the juices that will come out when cooked for a moister meat.
Spoon the remaining crock-pot ham juices over the ham when serving. Delish!