|Crock-Pot Broccoli and Cheese Soup||
Recipe Type: Soup
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 7 hours
Total time: 7 hours 30 mins
- 2 16oz Bags of Frozen Broccoli
- 2 Cups Half N Half
- 2 Medium Onions, chopped
- 1 2lb Loaf of Processed Cheese
- 4 Tablespoon Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Flour
- 2 14.5oz Cans of Chicken Broth
- In 6qt Crock-Pot, add butter and onions.
- Cook on high until butter is melted.
- Add flour and stir good.
- Add Half n Half one cup at a time, stirring after each cup is added.
- Add chicken broth and Broccoli and stir good.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
- Add Processed cheese in cubes.
- Cook on high for 1 hour.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe