Crock-Pot Brandied Pork
Author: Lady Tara
Recipe type: Entree
This is a nice easy recipe using pork tenderloin or eye roast.
- 4-5 Pound Pork Tenderloin or Eye Roast (I used 2 small tenderloins)
- 8-10 Whole Peppercorns
- ½ Cup Brandy
- ½ Cup White or Light Brown Sugar
- Add all ingredients except sugar to crock-pot.
- Cook on low for about 6-7 hours.
- Remove meat from crock.
- Remove peppercorns from crock-pot. You do not want to eat these!
- Add sugar to crock with brandy.
- Cook on high for about 30 minutes stirring once or twice.
- Pour over pork and serve.
I try to make sure the peppercorns are stuck to the meat for cooking. One way to do this is to cut slits in your meat and stick the peppercorns in the slits.