I do not know about you, but I LOVE tea. And flavored tea is even better! This is great to make early in the morning and then toss in glasses with ice for afternoon by the pool or a nice night on the deck.
Crock-Pot Boston Iced Tea
1 Gallon Water
1 Cup White Sugar
10 Tea Bags (ends tied together)
1 12oz Frozen Cranberry Juice Concentrate
- In crock-pot, place water and sugar.
- Hang the tea bags just inside the crock-pot in the water.
- Cook on high for 1 hour allowing the sugar to dissolve.
- Add in frozen cranberry juice concentrate.
- Cook on high for another hour.
- Cool and serve with ice.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!