If you have a recipe you would like to add to our Whip It Up Wednesday blog hop please add it below. We would love to see what you’re whipping up this week!
- 2 – 15 Ounce Cans Black Beans, Rinsed and Drained
- 2- 6 Ounce Cans Tomato Paste
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 1- 14.5 Ounce Can Diced Tomatoes with Chilies (Or Jalapenos)
- 1-4 Ounce Can Diced Jalapeno Peppers
- 20 Ounces Chopped, Peeled Butternut Squash
- 1 14.5 Ounce Can Vegetable Broth
- 1 Package McCormick Slow Cooker Chili Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Adobo Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- Salt to Taste
- Make sure squash is chopped to ½ inch cubes.
- Heat Olive Oil in Pan.
- Saute onion and pepper until tender. You are adding the garlic to the crock-pot raw.
- Add all ingredients to crock-pot, with butternut squash going in last.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve with sour cream, cheddar cheese and whatever else makes your chili your own.