Breakfast casseroles are a great recipe to make for either breakfast or brunch. My family loves these on Christmas morning!
Crock-Pot Biscuit Breakfast Casserole
1 Can of Refrigerated Biscuits (5ct)
1/4 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
5 Cooked Pieces of Bacon Chopped
- Butter the bottom and sides of the crock-pot.
- Layer biscuits on the bottom of the crock.
- Mix eggs, milk, cheese and bacon in a separate bowl.
- Poor egg mixture on top of biscuits.
- Cover crock pot and cook on high for 1 1/2 hours.
- Cooking times can vary with the biscuits, you want the sides of the crock to show light brown biscuits.