Breakfast Casseroles are a great way to make a quick breakfast the night before. You can mix the ingredients the night before and have everything ready to turn the crock-pot on in the morning. These are easy to change up ingredients wise and you can add more vegetables or less or a different type of meat (or leave it out)
Crock-Pot Biscuit and Bacon Breakfast Casserole
1 8ct Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands Biscuits
8 Slices of Bacon, cooked and chopped
1 Small Tomato, chopped
1/2 Green Pepper, chopped
1/4 Cup Milk
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a bowl, mix eggs, milk , tomato, green pepper, cheese and chopped bacon.
- Open biscuits and cut each single biscuit into 4 equal parts.
- Drop the cut biscuits into the egg/milk mixture.
- Fold the biscuits into the mixture until biscuits are well covered with the mixture.
- Spray the inside of the crock-pot with Cooking Oil.
- Pour the mixture into the crock-pot.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 1/2 Hours.