|Crock-Pot Big Ole’ Pot of Chili||
- 2 Pounds Hamburger
- 1 16 Ounce Can of Kidney Beans (don’t drain)
- 1 16 Ounce Can of Black Beans Drained and Rinsed
- 1 Package of Chili Seasoning
- 2 Cans (16 Ounces) whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 16 Ounce of Corn, drained
- Brown ground Hamburger.
- Drain fat off of Hamburger.
- Put all ingredients in Crock-Pot and mix gently.
- Cook for 2 hours.
- When done, take a spatula and break up the whole tomatoes to make them a bit easier to eat.
One of my kids favorite meals is Chili, they like the kidney beans the best. I have always found it a bit funny because I grew up not ever really even eating Kidney beans and my kids eat them like candy.