This recipe for Crock-Pot Three Bean Taco Chili was a super big hit with the family who gobbled it up. It has all the warm hearty goodness that you expect in a chili but the taco flavorings add a little something extra I think.
I served with a side of corn bread but the kids thought that we needed tortilla chips to go with it. Next time I make this recipe I will definitely do the tortilla chips (and maybe some extra taco topping likes sour cream. But as the recipe stands it is a solid winner and is definitely a recipe I am making again and again!
Crock-Pot Three Bean Taco Chili
2 Lbs. Ground Beef (may use ground turkey)
1 Medium Onion, chopped
1 (16 Oz.) Can Mild Chili Beans, undrained
1 (16 Oz.) Can Refried Beans (I used Rosarita Brand)
1 (15 Oz.) Can Kidney Beans, undrained
1 (14.5 Oz.) Can Fire Roasted DIced Tomatoes
1 (15.25 Oz.) Can Whole Kernel Corn, drained
1 (2.5 Oz.) Can Sliced Black Olives, drained
1 (6 Oz.) Can Tomato Paste
1 Cup Thick And Chunky Salsa (I used mild)
2 (1 Oz.) Packets Low Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef along with the diced onion, crumbling the beef as you cook it, until the beef is no longer pink.
- Drain and rinse the beef and pour into a 6 quart crock-pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 4-5 hours.
- Serve with your favorite chili/taco toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, etc.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!