|Crock-Pot Baked Beans||
Recipe Type: Side Dishes
Prep time: 45 mins
Cook time: 4 hours
Total time: 4 hours 45 mins
- 1 lb of Ground Beef
- 2 12oz Cans of Baked Beans (regular baked beans, brand does not matter)
- 1 Jar of Heinz Chili Sauce
- 3/4 Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Package of Bacon Cooked and Chopped
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- In a sauce pan, cook ground beef and the chopped onion unti brown.
- Drain grease from ground beef mixture.
- In a 3-quart crock-pot, add beef mixture and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Prior to serving, stir mixture.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe