Crock-Pot Bacon Garlic Chicken
1.5- 2 Lbs of Chicken Tenders
1/2 Cup of Sour Cream
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Clove of Garlic, minced
1 Piece of Bacon per Chicken Tender
1/4 Cup Flour
- On the stovetop, cook bacon to just being cooked.
- Wrap bacon around uncooked tenders.
- Use a toothpick to keep the bacon in place.
- Place tenders on bottom of crock-pot.
- In a separate bowl, combine Cream of Mushroom Soup, garlic, sour cream and flour.
- Mix Well.
- Pour mixture over chicken tenders.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove tenders from crock-pot.
- With a fork or a whisk, stir liquid in crock-pot.
- Spoon liquid over chicken and serve over noodles.