This is a ready submitted recipe by reader Amy Marrelli that looks yummy! I have a thing for anything with cream cheese in it and well this has it! This would be a nice added surprise for a holiday gathering for guests to dip into!
Crock-Pot Amy’s World Famous Pepperoni Dip
1 8oz. Block of Cream Cheese (may use low or reduced fat versions)
1 Can Cream of Celery Soup (may use low or reduced fat versions)
1 Pkg. of Sliced Pepperoni
bread, crackers, etc. for dipping
- Cut pepperoni slices into halves. You do not need to use the whole package – use as much or as little as you want.
- Combine all ingredients into crock-pot and mix.
- Cover and let cook on low or warm for at least 1 hour; stirring occasionally.
- When ready to serve, keep crock-pot on low or warm.
- Serve with rolls, crackers, breads, etc.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!