Acorn Squash comes out so tender in the crock-pot, all you have to do is slice it and scoop out the seeds. You will love this no fuss technique.
2-Acorn Squash, Whole and Washed
1/4 Cup of Water
Nutmeg or Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice (Optional)
- Place the acorn squash into your crock-pot.
- Add water.
- Cover and cook on high for one hour.
- Turn heat down to low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove the squash from crock-pot and slice in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the seeds and discard.
- Top with butter and nutmeg, cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice if desired.
You may also wrap the acorn squash in foil before cooking.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!