Crock-Pot Slow Cooked Swine With Wine
Author: Amy Marrelli
Recipe type: Entree
This slow cooker recipe for pork tenderloin uses wine, dry onion soup mix and garlic to make a delicous au jus for the meat!
- 1 (2 Pound) Pork Tenderloin
- 1 (1 Ounce) Envelope Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Cup Water
- ¾ Cup Red Wine
- 3 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet.
- Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat.
- Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
- Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 6 hours.
- Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.