Cook the sauce on the stove top and the ribs in the slow cooker for fall off the bone tender meat. Then bring them together quickly on the grill which allows your ribs to get a nice glaze.
Crock-Pot Peach Barbecue Ribs
Slow cook this peach BBQ sauce on the stove top and your ribs in the crock-pot. Bring them both together quickly on the grill to glaze and caramelize these tasty ribs!
4 Large Peaches, Peeled And Diced
2 Cups Ketchup
4 Tablespoons Light Brown Sugar
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar (or Apple Cider Vinegar)
1 Teaspoon Prepared Spicy Brown Mustard
1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
1 Teaspoon Liquid Smoke
1 Large Rack Of Ribs, Cut Into 2-3 Ribs Serving Sizes
2 Tablespoons Monterey Steak Seasoning
- In a medium sauce pan combine all ingredients for the sauce and cook on low heat on stove-top for 30 minutes until peaches are tender.
- Dump 2/3 of peach sauce mixture into blender and puree till smooth.
- Add pureed sauce back to pan with remainder of chunky sauce and stir.
- Rub ribs with Monterey steak seasoning and place in crock-pot.
- Cover and cook 8-10 hours on low until ribs are nice and tender.
- Pour off excess juice
- Grill on outdoor barbecue on medium heat brushing ribs with peach sauce until nicely glazed and caramelized.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!