- 1 (32 Oz.) Can Of Bushes Brand Baked Beans
- ½ Cup Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- ⅓ Cup Curly’s Brand Barbecue Sauce (Original)
- 1 (12 Oz.) Package Of Bacon (I prefer the hickory)
- ½ Yellow/Sweet Onion, Diced
- Empty baked beans into a crock pot, then start adding the following ingrediants…
- I cut bacon in small pieces and cook until soft and done, drain most of bacon grease and add onions and sautee until tender. Add them to the baked beans.
- Add brown sugar and BBQ sauce mix well.
- Turn crock pot on high for 4 hours and then let set at least one hour for sauce to thicken